Professional Indemnity Insurance
Where you provide advice, designs or a service to your clients, you should give serious consideration to professional indemnity insurance.
If you are alleged to have provided inadequate advice, services or designs to a client, professional indemnity insurance provides cover for the legal costs and expenses in defending the claim, as well as compensation payable to your client to rectify the mistake.
Regardless of how many years’ experience your firm may have, there is always the possibility that you (or one of your team) could make a mistake!
Professional indemnity insurance covers you against a wide range of exposures, including:
- Professional negligence (i.e. making a mistake in a piece of work for a client)
- Loss of documents or data
- Unintentional breach of copyright and/or confidentiality
- Defamation and libel
- Loss of goods or money
Contact us today for further information.
- Business Insurance
- Hotels, Nightclubs & Public Houses
- Landlord Insurance
- House Buy to Let
- House Insurance
- Civil Engineering Contractors
- Construction & Allied Trades
- Manufacturing & Light Engineering
- Cyber Insurance
- Directors & Officers
- Tree Surgeons
- Professional Indemnity
- Restaurant Insurance
- Fast-food Takeaway Insurance
- Office Surgeries Insurance
- Cleaning Contractors
Why you should talk to us first
- Tailored insurance solutions for your business
- We actively monitor insurers premium levels DAILY to ensure cost competitiveness for you
- Management of Insurances by highly trained and qualified personnel
- Complete access to proven insurance providers in Ireland, the UK and Europe.
- We are fully regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland